349 Silverage Avenue, Memphis, TN 38109 , Too good to be realistic ?

Asked by Info, Detroit, MI Mon Feb 24, 2014

349 Silverage Avenue, Memphis, TN 38109
http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/18308022/349-Silverage-Avenue…

Is this a good deal ? On paper it looks great , I'm not from memphis hoping somone on here could give me some kind of an insight based on their local knowledge ?

Answers

3
Michael Bell…, Agent, Memphis, TN
Tue Feb 25, 2014
Can't give you an opinion on if it's a good deal or not. First we would have to look over the numbers, very closely. Then, a site visit, and then more digging into the numbers. I've found occupancy stat's generally may be over stated, costs, income etc. need to be reviewed very carefully. Then decide if it meets with your plans and goals, and expectations of the investment and the property.
If you're serious about Memphis properties, contact me and we can discuss what it is you would like or plan to do. There are some good deals, and some not so good deals. Let's talk about it.

Michael
Kittykat0312, Renter, Memphis, TN
Tue Feb 25, 2014
are you looking for just you or are you with children or significant other? If you are the cabin in the woods kind of person than you have yourself a house, you are right on the verge of being downtown, however you are surrounded by Mississippi River and green. It's not in the woods, but it does look and feel like a cabin. The area (with my experience of being here), is not great. You want to be as far from downtown as you can get. Downtown Memphis is know for gangs and ghettos. I would suggest looking in the following areas: Bartlett, Germantown, Lakeland, Arlington, Raleigh, Eads, Cordova, or Collierville. Any of those cities are decent and better than anywhere near Downtown.
Alex Craig, Agent, Memphis, TN
Mon Feb 24, 2014
Lousy area. In real estate, if something is on the open market that is "to good to be true", then it probably is. Nothing good going on in 38109 in Memphis.