Which type of commercial space would be best suited for a medical clinic or medical campus?

Asked by naketa.washington, Chicago, IL Fri Oct 18, 2013

commercial real estate

Answers

10
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Oct 18, 2013
Something that used to be a medical property. Its expensive to do the build out.
Web Reference:  http://Americorpre.com
Thanks! I was thinking the same thing
Flag Fri Oct 18, 2013
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Oct 18, 2013
Web Reference:  http://Americorpre.com
Melissa Murp…, Agent, Bellwood, IL
Fri Oct 18, 2013
I have a space in the Wicker Park/ Bucktown. If you need to run equiptment you may need certain power. This commercial space was built with this in mind in 2007.
Please contact me if you would like additional information.
Melissa
(847)922-0617
Olthoff Shar…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Oct 18, 2013
Unfortunately both the City of Chicago as well as some Suburban locations have zoning laws that restrict and limit the specific types of Business operations in different areas. Prior to a purchase or lease of any space you should explore the municipal zoning laws and restrictions for the area you are considering for your business.
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Oct 18, 2013
location near expressways, parking, and easy reconfigure rooms..400K ..I got one
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Oct 18, 2013
parking is one of the key issues you will face. Email me at jmichaels@remax.net for my list of available spaces for your venture
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon Oct 21, 2013
...one in which you can get the zoning to allow that type of use.
Jeff Nobleza, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Oct 19, 2013
There are plenty of spaces that are already partially built out. Meet with a real estate broker and he/she can further guide you.
Santiago Ken…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Oct 18, 2013
The one that allow the zoning in the city that you are buying , and depends of the medical clinic you can have restrictions with the city , i have experience in selling Medical clinic
Marilyn Shiv…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Oct 18, 2013
There are many medical clinics on the market. Consult a Realtor that will work for you!