Which neighborhoods are hot to invest in for fix and flips in Austin?

Asked by Tedjr, Austin, TX Fri Feb 21, 2014

Which neighborhoods or zip codes are the hottest to buy a home and remodel it? Fix and flip areas where investors are looking and homeowners are looking for remodeled homes?

Answers

2
Russell Spil…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri May 30, 2014
Hi Ted,
I am an experienced wholesaler in Austin and I can tell you there are good F&F opportunities throughout the area, the zip code really should not be the main factor in determining whether an investment deal is in fact a good deal. For me, if the numbers work I will do a rehab in any neighborhood. If you are planning to Buy and hold you want to be more selective of course, but for fix and flips don't limit yourself. I would be more than happy to speak with you further and help you find the investment opportunity that best suits your needs.

Russell Spillers
512-551-1186
Russell@360Company.biz
http://www.AustinHouseCash.com
Eric Hegwer, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Feb 22, 2014
There are lots of great opportunities on the East side of Austin, as well as Central. If you have the budget you can try the west side, but it can get expensive fast.