Want to find a real estate agent to buy a multi-family property in ventura county

Asked by gaurav811, Goleta, CA Sun Apr 22, 2012

We have a downpayment ready and are looking for someone to help us ask the right questions and find listings. $300-600K 2-3 family in Ventura/Camarillo. Tell us about you and why you could be the one for us!
I am planning to live in one of the units myself and rent out the other(s). Having a good school district is important as well as characteristic that make a rental property desirable.
Please answer some of the following questions :

How long have you been in the business?
What certifications do you hold?
What is your specialty?
How many sales did you complete last year? How many multi-family ?

Answers

1
Rob van Haa…, Agent, Ventura, CA
Mon Apr 23, 2012
Hello Gaura
My name is Rob van Haaren. I am a first generation European American and I am working at Troop Real Estate, voted the number one Real Estate Company in 2011 by Ventura County voters. I am a realtor for 7 years and I did not sell any multiplex units last year but I do specialize in Ventura. Last week I sold 3 properties of which one was in Santa Barbara but I am always looking into multi units myself as an investor. Of course location price and condition will be decisive factors in your purchase.
Feel free to look at my Web Site http://www.walkrightin.net and get a feel for who you would work with.
And of course an in person meeting would be a place to start to see if we want to work with each other.

Best regards
Rob van Haaren
805-804-7035