Saw a 2.4 acre lot for sale last night. 2.4 acres Drexler Dr. Austin, TX, asking price $115,000. Unable to locate on this site now.

Asked by kellym1120, Austin, TX Wed Oct 2, 2013

Answers

9
Dwayne Grego…, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Oct 7, 2013
Kelly,

We don't know what they will take until we prsent an offer in writing to them. Call me please at 512-516-1711 so that I can answer all your questions. :)

Dwayne Gregory
Jim Schaffra…, Agent, Cedar Park, TX
Mon Oct 7, 2013
I sincerely hope you take this with all good humor but, if you saw a 2.4 acre lot on Drexler in Austin, it could only have been in your dreams.

That amount of acreage in that part of Austin would have had to have to have an additional zero on it unless it was all flood plain or had environmental damage.

If you see it again, please let me know. If you can provide more detail like actual address or some reference number, I will happily track it down.
JOSEPH E JAR…, Agent, Austin, TX
Wed Oct 2, 2013
Kelly, According to the MLS, that lot is still available. The MLS number is 4782164. I would not, however recommend you contacting the listing agent directly unless you are an expert negotiator, know all of the ins and outs of real estate, and have done this many times yourself. A buyers agent like me can do quite a bit of work on your behalf, aside from negotiating, and you do not pay my commission… That comes out of the seller's proceeds as per the listing agreement. If you contact the listing agent directly, he works for the seller and it is in his best interest to get the seller the highest price and best terms for the seller, not you. Very important to remember…

Since you asked this question here, I can only assume you are not yet working with a Realtor. I happen to be one of the top agents in the greater Austin area, own a home building company and buy land all of the time, am an investor myself, and as I mentioned, do not charge you anything for my extensive services. If you would like to talk and see if I can assist you, feel free to contact me and I will do what I can to help… I can also set you up with a free, real time website giving you direct access to the MLS so you can see what is actually for sale and all of the details. No more hunting and fishing around on consumer websites that are inaccurate, not up-to-date, and difficult to maneuver. The site I set up for my clients is very easy, user-friendly, and you can run searches 24 hours a day, seven days a week! Let me know if I can help… Joe

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415
Julie Holden, Agent, Austin, TX
Wed Oct 2, 2013
It's MLS 4782164. Hope this helps. --Julie
--------
Julie Holden
Realty Austin
News tidbits and real estate chatter at julieholden.com
512-771-9139 (cell/text)
Jeffrey Schn…, Agent, Austin, TX
Wed Oct 2, 2013
Kelly,

Here's a link to the property - http://goo.gl/sE0lrS - or check the web reference below. If you're an investor and you're comfortable with the valuation and what improvements you can make to the land, consider contacting the listing broker directly - Andrew Fisher @ (512) 507-0520 - if you want help determining value, understanding how to maximize the value of improvements, and negotiating expertise, give me a call.

There is another lot in the same area, smaller, and slightly lower cost, that might be of interest as well.

Jeffrey Schnabel
Broker/Owner - Exclusive Client Agency
512-913-7480
SCHNABELJS@GMAIL.COM
Hey, Do you think they would take $60,000? It says motivated sellers looking at all offers. Thanks, Kelly Anderson
Flag Thu Oct 3, 2013
Creede Fitch, Agent, austin, TX
Wed Oct 2, 2013
Also found it. Gorgeous lot.

hello@creedefitch.com

512-954-1777
Melissa Galv…, Agent, Austin, TX
Wed Oct 2, 2013
Kelly,

I found the property you are inquiring about. Please give me a call at 512-773-5735 and I can give you more detail.

Melissa Galvan
mgalvan@kw.com
512-773-5735
Dwayne Grego…, Agent, Austin, TX
Wed Oct 2, 2013
Kelly call me please. I know the lot you are talking about. 512-516-1711
Bill Austin, Agent, Austin, TX
Wed Oct 2, 2013
Kelly,
I find NO Properties ever for sale in the local MLS on a "Drexler Dr, Austin, TX". Be careful of scams for sure. I googled Drexler Dr, Austin, TX and nothing comes up, Normally at least tax records for properties on this street would come up. Is there even a Drexler Dr in Austin?

Bill, it's Dexler Dr... not Drexler... Not a scam... a real listing.
Flag Wed Oct 2, 2013
Bill, You need to get your facts straight... It is Dexler Dr. You put DREXLER...
Kelly,
I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about the property. I have the deed restriction, survey, and community map.. anything and everything you need to know about it. It's a BEAUTIFUL property with a spring fed creek that runs through the middle of it. it would make someone a great location to build a home or just hold it as an investment because of all the growth that is happening out tin Lakeway. Please call me if I can answer any questions you might have about Dexler Dr. Thank you.

Andy Fisher- Realtor
AFAustin Powered by Austin City Realty
512-506-0520
Flag Wed Oct 2, 2013