Rental property investment in Hamden CT

Asked by Vinny Joseph, Stamford, CT Wed May 15, 2013

Can someone point what are the good areas for rental investment in Hamden CT? Thanks!

Answers

2
Bria Durant, Agent, Branford, CT
Fri Aug 9, 2013
Hi Vinny,

I am a landlord in Hamden, as well as a Realtor. Hamden offers many opportunities for rental investment. The best property for you depends on many factors. What are your investment goals? It's important not to overlook how much time and work you are willing to invest. My experiences while being a landlord have run the gamut! If you'd like to pick my brain, I'd be happy to talk to you any time.

Best of luck,

Bria Durant
Cedric McNeil, Agent, Norwalk, CT
Wed May 15, 2013
Hello Vinny,

All of Hamden is great for rental property, yet it depends on what type of property, how your purchasing among many other things to achieve the best cap rates. I.e. single family vs. Multi family, student cert. homes vs. family homes, rehabs vs. move-in ready, etc. etc. If you need any further assistance feel free to reach out any time.

Cedric McNeil
Thanks Cedrick for the reply. Since i am not familiar with Hamden I dont know much about the area. But on trulia and I was able to see a lot of listings 100-150 K which I was thinking to buy as an investment property. If you know any such listings within the range, feel free to contact me.
Flag Thu May 16, 2013