Shelton Green, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA

Real estate investing

Asked by Shelton Green, Philadelphia, PA Fri Jan 11, 2013

I wanted to start buying and sell properties in and around the Philadelphia,PA area. I wanted to know everything I can about real estate investing. Is their anyone that can help me with this information?

I have over 15yrs experience in Philly flips & I will mentor you. Just inbox me!
You can reach me at 215-327-8104 so we can discuss this further
Kathy Hanigan
Go to your local REIA. I belong to DIG,, non-profit real estate education group for the Philadelphia area.

There is a broad spectrum of investors at the main meetings. You’ll meet people that have never done a deal to people that have been real estate investing for 40+ years.
The others have given you good advice. First you should sit down with a lender and see if you quailfy for a mortgage for investment property. Determine how much money you have on hand to invest and then an agent can help you.
Good Evening,

You can sign on with an Agent to give you guidance or.... take classes and earn a license . It depends on how much time you have to yourself for research

All the Best John Curci RE/MAX
Depending on your investment interests, there are a number of options. You can take some courses in real estate programs offered by local universities. Or, if you're truly passionate, you maybe able to find a mentor who'll coach you. Otherwise, the most practical approach is to hire or work with an Investment Realtor.
Web Reference: