Fchusa, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

I want to find a company witch buy property from auction, rehab ,then sell and mamagement property in jacksonville. does anyone tell me?

Asked by Fchusa, Outside U.S. Tue Mar 20, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Find a Company that can do the whole package as the more fingers you get into the situation the more trouble you will find. Zenith Realty has two Vendors that can do the minor Rehab work and we have several Roofing and HVAC Companies we work with for just this type of situation. I have a complete Investment worksheet that I provide on each property including NOI's with Cap Rates at break points in the vacancies.

Give me a call if you have any more questions


Douglas Dickie, Property Manager, Realtor
Zenith Realty Inc
1855 Wells Road, Suite # 8
Orange Park, Fl. 32073
904 568-7080 Cell
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 20, 2012
Send me an email with your questions/intentions. We specialize in doing just that.

Sean Larkin
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 20, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer