I'm moving out of state and need to rent out my condo.

Asked by jan, Hackensack, NJ Mon Mar 25, 2013

Are there local Realtors, realty agencies, or management companies that can oversee my property

Answers

6
Jeanne Feeni…, Agent, Basking Ridge, NJ
Fri Mar 29, 2013
You are on the right track -- good idea to entrust the rental of your property to a pro.

Good luck and best,
Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
Michael Pers…, Agent, Edgewater, NJ
Wed Mar 27, 2013
Hi Jen.

Can you send me more information about your property in Hackensack. If you can also send pictures that would be great.

Please forward information to mrp@grouptwentysix.com
Travis Waller, Agent, Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Yes! How many bedrooms and baths do you have? How recent was your home purchased? Many questions needed to be answered from my end and I would love to talk to you regarding your home. Feel free to contact me. I list a lot of homes for sale and rent in the Hackensack area. My office is located in Englewood Cliffs. If you have any concerns or questions pertaining to your home, please feel free to contact me.

Looking forward to working with you.
Thanks, I'll be in touch with you and the other realtors to find out some info. My building is 7 years old, and we have 2 beds, 2baths, washer/dryer in unit, 2 parking and new carpeting and new appliances. we'd like to ask $1,700/month but we don't know if that's the going rate and if there are tenants out there looking in Hackensack. Thanks.
Flag Tue Mar 26, 2013
Maria FORSBE…, Agent, FORT LEE, NJ
Mon Mar 25, 2013
I have successfully completed many rentals in the area.
My office is located in South Hackensack. Feel free to contact my cell at 201-233 4519.
Web Reference:  http://www.viprealtorsnj.com
Joseph Zitel…, Agent, Oradelll, NJ
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Hi Jen, my name is Joe and I'm a realtor in Oradell. Call me to discuss your rental. Thanks Joe.
Brian Morgen…, Agent, Hackensack, NJ
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Good morning, Jen.
I'm the Broker/Owner of Power Realty Group in Hackensack. If you'd like, you can call or email me to discuss your needs. I'd be happy to help.
Enjoy the day,
Brian