I'm looking to invest into a multi-unit building as an investment within the L.A. area. Looking for an agent who is well experienced with investors.

Asked by Icarus, Los Angeles, CA Wed Nov 21, 2012

Answers

14
David, , Los Angeles, CA
Wed Mar 27, 2013
Check out my blog to read about income property ideas in Los Angeles.
Sona Gallatin, Agent, Santa Clarita, CA
Mon Mar 4, 2013
Are you still looking? Be prepared on your end with the amount you would like to invest, the area...Los Angeles is a large county, location is key and your budget will determine that too. Also what's your time frame? Do you need to sell a property before you make this investment? What kind of return are you looking for? Is it a short term investment or are you looking to build a portfolio of properties?
Heather Paul, Agent, Santa Monica, CA
Sun Mar 3, 2013
Hello, I would love to assist you. I work with many, many investors.
Feel free to call me directly at:
310-923-2334

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Have a great day,
Heather Paul, Realtor, Broker Associate
Coldwell Banker
310-923-2334 http://www.HeatherPaulOnline.com
Sona Gallatin, Agent, Santa Clarita, CA
Sun Feb 3, 2013
that would be me, your search is over. The numbers need to pencil out for your investment choose someone who knows how to make that happen.
Danny Tran, , Los Angeles County, CA
Mon Nov 26, 2012
Hi Icarus.

I may help you on this project, I also working with lender whom funding on investment.

Please, contact me at 24/24

Thank you

IRN REALTY
1298 W. 7th St
Upland, Ca 91786
909-581-6988 Ph
909-581-6983 Fax
818-317-4698 Cell
Tranpomona@yahoo.com
Ron Escobar -…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Fri Nov 23, 2012
My team and I do multi-family apartment buildings... we also manage properties (over 700 units)... you can contact me at ron@select-realestate.com

I recommend that you do interview a couple of agents before you make your decision on who to work with... there are a lot of possibilities and opportunities in apartment buildings... make sure whomever you choose understands rent-control, tenants, zoning, etc...

RonE
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Thu Nov 22, 2012
Dear Icarus,
I would recommend you connect with an experienced Commercial Brokerage for this type of purchase. There are Commercial Brokers on http://www.loopnet.com that you can contact and it would be in your best interest to work with one of them.
P.S. a CCIM designee has completed advanced Commercial Analytical Training.
Ray Fernande…, Agent, Cerritos, CA
Thu Nov 22, 2012
Good morning Icarus,

By definition an experience agent in commercial brokerage is one who has failed the most and lost very little to none. I have the experience and the expertise plus a 20 office team and a intra-net with bulk listings available upon providing supporting documents.

I can be reached at 562-677-8919 and/or 562-754-3469 texting works just fine. Email: PrudentialREOdivision@yahoo.com

ROI is the bottom line for both you and the market place we are in.

Time is of the essence, let's connect and build your wealth TODAY!
carlos parra…, Other Pro, Monrovia, CA
Thu Nov 22, 2012
I am an investor and I work with investors. Give me a call 626-358-2360
Neal Grusky, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Thu Nov 22, 2012
HI
All I work with is investors as a matter of fact. I have many non-mls listed multi unit distressed properties, as well as many, many great mls deals Ive found lately.
I have a really great 10 unit building for sale right now in a super fast growing area of town. This property is priced so low I think. Great for flipping or holding onto. Give me call if you would like to know more.
Neal

"NEAL KNOWS LOS ANGELES AREA REAL ESTATE"

Neal Grusky
DRE# 01890580
Hpremiere Properties
Real Estate and Financing
10940 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1600,
LA, CA 90024 | Office:
(800) 394-1533
neal@hpremiere.com
http://www.nealgrusky.com
Katherine Jo…, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Wed Nov 21, 2012
Hello mr investor me and my team deal with various types of investors. Those that buy and hold or buy and flip.

Please contact to discuss the various avenues in which we can direct you.

Regard,

Katherine johnson
Prudential. California Realty
Dre 01205853
Direct 951 538 4126
Clint Lohr, Agent, Glendale, CA
Wed Nov 21, 2012
I work with one of the best teams and managers in the business. I will need to see your proof of funds and would like to know how many units you are talking about, and what part of the Los Angeles areas you are considering. If you wish to talk further with me, you may call me at 818-730-8635, or rholcwl@pacbell.net. Clint Lohr, Keller Williams World Media Center-Burbank, Ca.
Richard "RJ"…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Wed Nov 21, 2012
Hello. I work with many investors on many types of properties. What are you looking for and have you gotten your loan pre approval? Or will this by an all cash transaction? What is your budget and is this purely investment or will you live in a unit? Thanks. Look forward to hearing from you.
I'm looking for a 3-4 unit with approx 100k down, this is not an all cash transaction. I have not gotten pre approved yet. Looking for a long term cash flow property which I will not be living in.
Flag Wed Nov 21, 2012
Sona Gallatin, Agent, Santa Clarita, CA
Wed Nov 21, 2012
Have you been pre approved by a lender? What's your budget? How much down do you have? How many units? Less than 4 or more than 4 ?
Los Angeles is a big place, what area?
'm looking for a 3-4 unit with approx 100k down, this is not an all cash transaction. I have not gotten pre approved yet. Looking for a long term cash flow property which I will not be living in. In aspects of area it doesn't matter to me so long as the cash flow is there.
Flag Wed Nov 21, 2012