I'm investor in the rental market, but I would like to flip a home. Are there any real estate agents who specialize in investment properties?

Asked by Zach Whitt, Dallas, TX Thu Mar 14, 2013

If you're a real estate agent who can help me, please let me know! I have cash and am looking all over DFW.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Tue Jun 14, 2016
Are you still looking for flips? Any luck in the past 3 years? Just going through some of the old questions here and wanted to check in with you.
0 votes
Kenneth "Ken…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Fri May 3, 2013
Zach there are many good realtors here on his site.
0 votes
Monica Pineda, Agent, Dallas, TX
Fri Mar 15, 2013
Hi Zach,

I love working with investors, it's a whole different ball game. I am very familiar with flip/holds and flip/sells.. as I have done a few myself. I have relationships with several excellent contractors and can get great rates on renovations and remodels if you need that too. I know of a few areas that have great investment potential right now in the DFW area, so if you still need an agent to assist you in your venture please contact me to get started!


Monica Pineda - REALTOR®
VIP Realty | Real Estate Consultants
The Premier Firm in Real Estate
Direct: (469) 554-0585
0 votes
David Whites…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Thu Mar 14, 2013
Flipped homes for many years. Contact regarding this and renal property for the long term.
0 votes
Kenneth "Ken…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Thu Mar 14, 2013
There are many good ones on this site.
0 votes
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Thu Mar 14, 2013
I have been a real estate investor myself, managed my own rental properrties and work with many world wide.

Contact my office today

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
http://www.lynn911.com 100's of Dallas homes listed for sale or lease

Follow me on Facebook
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more