I have an inactive license and a friend has asked if I can help rent a few of his properties for him. What is legal to do and what is not?

Asked by Cinderelli88, 85020 Sun May 6, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Bianca Bennett’s answer
Bianca Benne…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Fri Mar 28, 2014
you can refer them to another agent.
Residential Real Estate Professional / Prestige Realty
Bianca Bennett / 602-570-7898
Website: http://www.InvestInArizonaHomes.com
0 votes
Flight Of The…, , Phoenix, AZ
Tue May 8, 2012
1 vote
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Tue Apr 1, 2014
Ask your Real Estate Commission or governing organization.
0 votes
James Wehner, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Apr 1, 2014
You can help him prepare his property for lease and refer him to another real estate agent.
0 votes
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Thu Jul 19, 2012
Since your license is inactive, you won't be able to list the properties for rent on MLS, collect the rent, or write a lease for any new tenants moving in.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more