I am trying to find out who owns the old Morris Motel on hwy 64 couple miles past Hotspot. can anybody help?

Asked by Tracy Wright, 30559 Sun Feb 10, 2013

Answers

5
Dex Hubbard…, Agent, Murphy, NC
Mon Feb 11, 2013
Yes I do, call me as I know the family personally, Thanks Dex, 828-361-4710
Karen Pope, Agent, Murphy, NC
Fri Feb 15, 2013
Hi Tracy. Have you got the information you needed? I will be happy to help you. This is owned by a Foundation. Give me a call or an email.

Karen Pope
Appalachian Land Company
1-800-837-9199
karenpope@appalachianland.com
Sherry McGre…, Agent, Murphy, NC
Mon Feb 11, 2013
Most of us can come up with the name of an owner for the Morris Motel, its public knowledge, tracking them down, will probably take more effort. If you want someone to contact the owners about a possible purchase, I would be glad to work a Buyers Agency and work to help you obtain the purchase of the property. Thanks, Sherry McGregor Timberwood Mountain Realty, Inc. 1-800-380-6806
Sandra Daley, , Murphy, NC
Mon Feb 11, 2013
Hello, I think I know who owned that property. You can call me if you are interested in more information. I know the lady that used to own it and the son who may have inherited it later. Sandra Daley 828-361-2423 cell or office 828-35562 direct # to my desk and fax Murphy, NC.
Bill & Cyndi…, Agent, Hiawassee, GA
Sun Feb 10, 2013
Tracy - Email me at cyndi@teamdaves.com and I will give you the information.
Cyndi