I am new to the Pittsburg market and trying to get a real estate pro to return an email. Any suggestions ?

Asked by blackettdave, Pittsburgh, PA Sat Mar 23, 2013

Answers

12
Mary Pompeo, , Pittsburgh, PA
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Hi Dave Blackett,

I would be happy to be of help to you with your Real Estate needs. Welcome to Pittsburgh !!! There are many really exciting things developing now and in the near future in the city, making this a great time to be living here.

Contact me and we can discuss what I may do for you going forward.

Mary Pompeo
Doug Caye, Agent, Allison Park, PA
Sun Mar 24, 2013
That should be like shooting fish in a barrel !! whats the problem? Doug Caye 412 576 5561 therockinrealtor@verizon.net
Joann Snyder, Agent, Coraopolis, PA
Sun Mar 24, 2013
Pittsburgh is a large area. Find the locations you want to look at and then interview the different agencies in that area. Or go on line and fine a bio you like by going to the indiviual agency sites. Please start with Prudential Preferred Real Estate......you will find the right person for you!!
Nancy Theys, Agent, Wexford, PA
Sat Mar 23, 2013
Send me an email. I will respond. I am in the North Pittsburgh area.
Denise Bruno, Agent, Canonsburg, PA
Sat Mar 23, 2013
I would love to help you find your new home. I work for Keller Williams Real Estate Professionals in Peters. I serve the Pgh, Washington, & Greene county area. I am full-time and a strong communicator. I work with a lot of first time home buyers. I stand for honesty, moral, ethics and integrity. If you are interested please email me @ denisebruno132@kw.com.
Becky Price, Agent, Allison Park, PA
Sat Mar 23, 2013
Try a different agent. A true professional will get back with you in a timely manner.
Sat Mar 23, 2013
I manager an office with very professional agents. Share with me what you are looking for and I will match you with the most knowledgeable agent in that area
Kriszta Szak, Agent, Wexford, PA
Sat Mar 23, 2013
Talk to a couple of us, and choose wisely :)
Kriszta Szak
Noble Lawren…, Agent, Wexford, PA
Sat Mar 23, 2013
What you just did works, I would review the agents that answered and choose someone in your area. I would be happy to dicuss everything with you at any time. NOBLE WARD
Daniel Cutlip, , Pittsburgh, PA
Sat Mar 23, 2013
Hello I am Daniel Cutlip a full time real estate professional for Howard Hanna, the top real estate company in the area. I strive in communication since we will work as a team. Call, text or email me anytime. I look forward to talking with you about your endeavors.

412-256-8438
danielcutlip@howardhanna.com
Sharyn Ellio…, , Pittsburgh, PA
Sat Mar 23, 2013
Sure thing. I'd be happy to help.
Tara Lang, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Sat Mar 23, 2013
I will return your email! What can I help you with?