ChrisCuevas,  in Schenectady, NY

I am looking for investor friendly real estate agents in the NY capital region. Any out here?

Asked by ChrisCuevas, Schenectady, NY Thu Dec 6, 2012

I am a cash buyer that looks for distressed properties, foreclosed homes and homes that just don't sell to fix & flip them. I also buy & hold for long term investments. I need an agent who is willing to work with me by submitting offers, run comps, have access to off-MLS deals, pre-foreclosures, short sales, etc. I am looking to buy about 7-10 deals in a years time frame. You must also be knowledgable in creative real estate funding, or at least be willing to learn.

Answers

4
Hello Chris,

Have you considered investing in Las Vegas, Nevada?

You can get homes below today's building costs, recently built, with high capitalization rates and amazing ROI, all with low fish and high returns.

Contact me directly to learn more, from purchase and management to sales, and more.

Mark, 702-291-8186
Mark@sellstatedeluxe.com

Or, visit us on the web:

http://sellstatedeluxe.com/las-vegas-real-estate-investments/
Sure Chris, how many properties have you purchased to date?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
I am a full time real estate broker and I have been an investor, landlord, and hands-on flipper for 26 years. I am currently taking a 2 year break from flipping. If you would like to discuss how we can help each other, please call me. I am available everyday from 8am to 8pm. (518) 261-7177
Hi Chris - I am a licensed realtor in the capital region. I have been for 11 years. I have negotiated distressed properties, foreclosed and short sale properties. I work full time as a realtor as well as a property manager and leasing agent. If you would like to discuss in more detail my credentials and knowledge I would be happy to discuss with you. Please feel free to call me at (518) 514-8830.

Look forward to speaking with you.

Christine Serafini