Sanjay1659a, Renter in

I am an overseas investor. Can anyone recommend a lender who lends to overseas investors. I am looking in the Dallas/Fort Worth Areas.

Asked by Sanjay1659a, Sun Nov 18, 2012

Residential real estate. Sound financials.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Kathy Gray, Agent, Grapevine, TX
Mon Nov 26, 2012
Give me a call and let's talk. Our lending products are 100% designed for the investor. Being overseas will not be a problem if you have other strong documentation.
0 votes
Hi Kathy, I have left a voice mail on your phone. I will send you my contact details separately by email.
Flag Mon Nov 26, 2012
Lucy Puniwai, Agent, Haslet, TX
Sun Nov 18, 2012
Are you looking for Commercial or Residential properties for Investment? My area of specialty is north of Fort Worth commonly referred to as the "Alliance Corridor". We are seeing explosive growth in this area. New Walmart coming in at an intersection with over 10,000 rooftops within 3 mile radius.

To become acquainted with this area, I recommend you read the results of the 2010 Census:

Haslet,Texas (76052) is listed as the second fastest growing city in the U.S.A. This city is also part of Fort Worth's Extra Territorial Jurisdiction.

For more information, please contact me:

Lucy A. Puniwai
(214)783-6416 – Cell/Text
(682)224-8050 – Fax
In God We Trust
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more