How I can get The action to quiet the title?

Asked by Leo, Philadelphia, PA Thu Feb 14, 2013

Property was bought on sheriff action

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


R. Eric Axel…, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Thu Feb 14, 2013
Leo, what is the address? I can put you in touch with a title guy who can advise you. Email me.

Eric Axelson
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Investment Properties in Popular Cities in Philadelphia County

Email me when…

Learn more