Home Path Renovation Mortgage

Asked by Del, Upper Marlboro, MD Tue Feb 12, 2013

Does anyone know about HomePath Renovation Mortgage for Real Estate investers? Do you have to be a owner occupied to the 3% down?

Answers

4
Rocsheen Holston’s answer
Rocsheen Hol…, Agent, Bethesda, MD
Sat Feb 16, 2013
Del,

You can definetely qualify as investor using the homepath renovation mortgage. If you go on homepath.com, it will provided you with such lenders that do this type of loan for investors. If you need any assistance, I work with several investors and can help you get started. Feel free to give me a call at 301-917-5721 if you have any more questions
Web Reference:  http://www.dmvmetrohomes.com
Akil Walker, Agent, Upper Marlboro, MD
Sat Feb 23, 2013
Hi Del,

Both are available to you. you can go to homepath website or contact a lender. if you need assistance finding one. let me know.
Miekeba Jones, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Tue Feb 12, 2013
Hi Del, I know about HomePath renovation loans. You can be one or the other. It is important that your mortgage lender has experience.
Jody Seibert, Agent, Bel Air, MD
Tue Feb 12, 2013
Both are available to both owner occupants and investors. It's important to be sure that your lender is a HomePath Renovation Mortgagr qualified lender.