Hi! My name is Tony and I'm a real estate investor and I was wondering are there any agents in the areas of Pleasanton, San Ramon, Dublin, &

Asked by Tony, Pleasanton, CA Thu Nov 8, 2012

San Jose? I need to know have or do you work with wholesalers and rehabbers and are you familiar with Assignment of Contracts.

Answers

6
Rick Lane, JD, Agent, Danville, CA
Thu Nov 21, 2013
Hi Tony,

I live in San Ramon, work in the San Ramon, Dublin, area and I just moved from Dublin.

I have 20 years of investment property experience as I have purchased and sold several investment properties.

Dublin is growing and is a very convenient to shopping, car dealers, BART, and freeways. San Ramon is a little farther away but also a great place to live. Both cities have great school systems.

Please call (925-324-8172) me if you would like to discuss

Rick Lane, JD,
Broker Associate, J. Rockcliff Realtors
Ali Qureshi, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Sun Nov 10, 2013
Hi Tony,

I have sold a lot of short sales and bank owned this year and have dealt with many investors, so I am very much qualified to answer any of your questions. I am very familiar with the process and can help you guide through it. Please, let me know what would you like to know.
Henry Brooks, Agent, Ripon, CA
Sat Nov 9, 2013
Hello there Tony! My name is Henry Brooks and I would love to help! I currently own 8 properties with 28 tenants from the Bay Area to the Central Valley. I have an office in San Ramon and one in Ripon, so I cover the East Bay, Bay Area & Central Valley. While there may be some good investments properties in the San Ramon area, I can also expose you to better cash flowing investments between, Mountain House, Tracy, Manteca, Lathrop & Salida. These areas are prime for investors and ripe for picking! Call or text me anytime @ 209-814-0119 to chat more and set up some time meet at my San Ramon or Ripon office! Thanks, your Friend & Realtor, Henry Brooks
Web Reference:  http://www.realtorbrooks.com
John Juarez, Agent, Fremont, CA
Tue Nov 13, 2012
My limited experience with assignment of contracts has been that REO sellers forbid the practice, short sale approvals are specific to the named buyer and are not assignable and “normal” sellers would not have a clue as to the ramifications of an assignment of their contract.

Is this an idea that you picked up at a “How to Get Rich In Real Estate” Seminar?
The Medford…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Sun Nov 11, 2012
Sounds like you are a Rich Dad grad ...
Taj Weldon, Agent, Tracy, CA
Thu Nov 8, 2012
I am an agent whom works with an investor who assigns his contracts .Do you have a question regarding assignees?

Taj Weldon
REALTOR
209-740-4176
DRE 01816152
Tywelldone@gmail.com