Foreclosed place and neededing help getting information on it

Asked by Andrurs, Iowa Mon May 14, 2012

Did a quick google search on the net and nothing comes up with the owner / seller info... The place looks like it is foreclosed since their are stickers / notices on the door and the grass is about a foot tall. I'd look to pursue it more before it goes to far into the dumps and or before public gets notice of it. Can anyone assist with this. Looking to try and find the current owner / loan holder to see about moving forward with this place. Thanks!

Answers

10
Suz A’s answer
Suz A, Agent, Longmont, CO
Tue May 22, 2012
Hello Andrurs,
Foreclosures are fairly simple to locate. As Tripp has indicated, the prospect of the house appearing on the market might be a long time coming, though. It is best to work with a real estate agent that has had experience in purchasing foreclosures. If that agent has some construction knowledge as well as familiarity with homes that have been prepped to remain vacant - even better.

With home prices rising, foreclosures may get a look from people who might otherwise have restricted there search to non-distressed properties. That means the pool of potential buyers may be growing this summer.

Suz
Lorena Arnold, Agent, CENTENNIAL, CO
Wed Oct 24, 2012
Have you tried looking at the County records? you can go online and search by address or if it close to you, you can go personally, the county attendeess are always very helpful. I remember on my investors days having a list of vacant properties and spending the day at the county.

Lorena
303-981-6539
Lorena@WomenInvestmegroup.com
Jennifer Hud…, Agent, Denver, CO
Tue May 15, 2012
I would need to find out the property address. I will then have my title company run the property and let me know who owns it or if it has been foreclosed. Give me a call, I would love to help you pursue this property.
Tripp Young, , Denver, CO
Tue May 15, 2012
Hi The best course of action for any prospective buyer is to contact a Realtor and see if they mesh well with you
in terms of meeting your goals as you start the process. Interviewing an agent will not only give you a sense of their expertise but will form a potential bond that is key to any business relationship. As to the stickers and notices
on the door there is a very good possibility that you will not see this property come to market for years. The mortgage meltdown of 2008 is now in the process of slowly unwinding all these mortgage backed securities from the general pool that were sold to investors in the form of CDO's (Collateralized Debt Obligations). It is the biggest mess that our financial institutions have ever experienced and they are learning on the fly. If you need any specific info in Denver please call anytime.

Tripp Young
Re/Max Pros
303-941-5099
Toby Waters, Agent, Denver, CO
Tue May 15, 2012
What's the address?

Toby Waters
Mobile: 720.300.5114
Office: 303.302.3622
Fax: 303.333.4080
toby@visiondenver.com
http://www.VisionDenverHomes.com
Debbie Taylor, Agent, Denver, CO
Tue May 15, 2012
Not sure where the property is located but if it is in Colorado I would be glad to research the NED for you just give me a call on 303-589-6692 or e-mail me at debtaylor99@comcast.net. Thanks, Debbie Taylor, CRS, Realtor
Robert McGui…, Agent, Denver, CO
Mon May 14, 2012
Andrus,

Did you forget to put the address of the property in your question? With that I can do the research. Sometimes it is in an accessible place and sometimes in limbo as the bank does its research and then puts it on the market as an REO listing by one of their designated agents. So let me know and I will check it out. Any info on the notices posted on the home will also help to do the research on the status of the home. Are you moving here from Iowa or doing long distance investing?

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
1776 S. Jackson St. #412
Denver CO 80210
Direct – 303-669-1246
http://www.theRobertMcGuire.com
Blue Sky Home…, Agent, Littleton, CO
Mon May 14, 2012
Hey man. I work primarily with investors and can find out this info and much more. Just text or give me the address and I'll pull what I can. Give me a call im happy to help you with any other properties as well.
Jeff Moore
CIAS investor specialist
303-589-4591
Jeff@kitzandassociates.com
Berenice Bej…, Agent, Denver, CO
Mon May 14, 2012
Hi Andrrurs, I can help you find more information, if you will like you can send me the property address at my e-mail at bbejarano@denverrealestate.com and will get back to you tomorrow.
Phil Lunnon, Agent, Lakewood, CO
Mon May 14, 2012
If the property is in Colorado, send me the address or call me and I'll see what I can find out for you.