Did Arcadia school district change ever?

Asked by Rachel, Arcadia, CA Tue Mar 5, 2013

My concern is if I buy a property on the boundary of the current school district, will it be risky and will the school district narrow down? Did the Arcadia school district change in the past? How much changes? Thanks!

Answers

2
Janice DeNuto, Agent, Arcadia, CA
Sun Mar 24, 2013
School boundaries don't just change without going through extensive reviews. Just like Michael Liu said, unless there is a significant enrollment demand change, then, adjustment will be needed. The property have a Temple City post office address but with Arcadia School District, which we do have that situation. Ask your agent to check the property profile for the school district since there is an impact in the value of the property. Most importantly, call Arcadia School District to verify if your property falls in their district. Best of luck.
Michael Liu, Agent, Arcadia, CA
Tue Mar 5, 2013
Arcadia school have not change the boundary for a very long time. The only time a school would change the boundary is because the number of students drop or no longer need in this area. Far as everyone live in Arcadia area know, new students numbers are only increasing and show no sign of slowing down anytime soon. Let me know if that answer your question?
Hi, Michael
Thanks for your reply. Are you a realtor in Arcadia? Do you mean that the school will not tend to reduce their boundaries due to they want to earn money for students? How long do you know the school did not change the boundaries? Thanks!
Flag Tue Mar 5, 2013