jeff.oliver, Both Buyer and Seller in Houston, TX

Cash out Refinance

Asked by jeff.oliver, Houston, TX Thu Jun 14, 2012

I am trying to find a lender with a cash out refinance program for investors with 5 mortgages. Is there anything available? Another strategy I've been told to look into is owner financing.

Answers

5
John Broussard’s answer
We can finance up to 10 investment properties, if you are still seeking financing feel free to give me a call to discuss.

John Broussard
Newbridge Investments
713-777-9996 Ext 103
john@newbridgehomeloans.com
We do business loans for our clients that are currently in business or wanting to get started in business. Real Estate investors are in business therefore they are able to obtain a business loan. Depending on your goals one program we offer may benefit you. We offer a no document business loan, no collateral on the property as it is a business loan and you are able to finance 100% or more. Many of our investors finance the repair/upgrade costs into the loan. The loan is based completely on your credit. You must have a 620 or above to apply. Some of the factors we consider is the length of your credit history, how much available credit, how many recent accounts have been opened etc. We need to prove your ability to repay the loan based on your personal credit. You are welcome to contact me anytime with questions.

Dominique Wilder
Universal Acceptance
559-375-2512
Jeff,

Give me a call and we can discuss things. There are different advantages and disadvantages to very scenario. I would be more than happy to discuss them with you. I can be reached 9-9 everyday
I can help with the owner Finance sales, Call me 832-912-6700
Jeff.oliver
there are many hard cash financial up there. Most of these type of finance is done by private individual in my area where I live. Look under special finance or hard money in your area. But make sure that you get all the facts in writing and get the assistance of a realtor or attorney so that you may not loose your property.