Asked by Wenceslao Fernandez Jr, 33130 Tue Aug 6, 2013

I have a couple of FHA-203K lenders under my belt. However, I need qualified contractors who are thoroughly familiar with how to submit bids, perform work and work closely with lender in order to get paid under the 203k program. Obviously, contractor must be Florida licensed and insured.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


James Willia…, Other Pro, Fresno, CA
Sun Nov 20, 2016
In order to originate an FHA 203(K) loan, the lender must be approved by the FHA. Since not all FHA lenders specialize in underwriting the 203(K) renovation program, FHA provides a list of its lenders that have originated at least one 203k loan in the previous here.

You can find the latest list of approved FHA 203k lenders here:
0 votes
Giancarlo Ag…, Agent, miami, FL
Wed Jan 22, 2014
Hello Wenceslao,

Give Manny Luis a call 786-251-5717 he is a licensed general contractor who has worked with FHA loans for several years.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more