smcernin, Both Buyer and Seller in Omaha, NE

Are there any real estate investors in South Omaha looking for properties to buy?

Asked by smcernin, Omaha, NE Mon Oct 14, 2013

Answers

6
smcernin, Both Buyer And Seller, Omaha, NE
Mon Oct 14, 2013
My husband and I have had our home for sale for about 6 months now w/the exception of about 3 weeks where we switched agents. Would like to get it sold asap. Address is 4144 S Street Omaha 68107. It is listed with Keller Williams - Kathy Welch. If anyone had buyers....that would be wonderful!
Annali Leach, Agent, Omaha, NE
Mon Oct 14, 2013
I did some research and found that you have your house actively for sale with a Realtor® already! It looks very nice! Your home looks like it would be desired by an owner occupant. Most "Investors" are looking for exactly what their name titles them.. an Investment. You would have to really reduce the price of your home before an investor would be interested. They look for profit, which in return would be your loss.

You have only been listed for 2 weeks. It does take time for the right family to come into your home and write an offer. If you aren't getting any showings, you may be over priced. Have your agent show you a market analysis for you neighborhood.

If you are in a rush to sell, price your home competitively with the neighborhood and surrounding areas.

GOOD LUCK!
Web Reference:  http://OmahaHomeShop.com
Annali Leach, Agent, Omaha, NE
Mon Oct 14, 2013
Yes! There are many kinds of investors!

The best way to find an " investor " to buy your house would be to list it with an agent, so they can put it on the MLS for the "investors" to find and then also 'sell it' by providing them the information they prefer.

Please contact me so I can explain investors to you in more detail and help you with your real estate need! 4027145715
kenneth Land…, Agent, Omaha, NE
Mon Oct 14, 2013
Yes please send me a list and I will have my clients review. 402-880-7000 w/'s
Dennis Clark, , Omaha, NE
Mon Oct 14, 2013
Yes, yes there are. I have a handful that are looking right now. If you want to send me the properties you are considering selling, I will forward the properties to my clients.

Crystal Sant…, Agent, Omaha, NE
Mon Oct 14, 2013
There are real estate investors looking to buy homes through out Omaha. Do you have properties you are trying to get buyers for? Feel free to contact me directly.
I'm looking for a new property manager. I've put a lot of money into upgrading my rental, and my property manager hasn't been able to close. looking for someone other than landmark. thanks.
Flag Fri Dec 20, 2013