Are there any lists compiled of local lenders (Columbus Ohio) who are known to approve loans for under $100,000?

Asked by Zahid Bailey, Columbus, OH Wed Jun 12, 2013

Answers

6
answer
, ,
Thu Jun 13, 2013
Hi Zahid,

We lend under 100k but it depends on your credit situation and how low you are looking to go. If your credit is decent enough, we could probably keep it in house. The reason lenders have such difficulties is because of the what's otherwise pretty standard fees. The government stepped in and placed limits on the fees that can be charged. What they don't realize is they didn't leave room or take in to account that not EVERYONE buys a 300k home. On the low loan amounts we get put in to what's referred to as section 32 or a "high cost loan". That's when you find lenders backing away and are unable to proceed. I'd be happy to look at numbers for you if you haven't been able to reach or speak with anyone. Best, Kim Lawson Ohio Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator, Licensing and contact information is located on my profile.
Charles D Va…, , Columbus, OH
Tue Jun 25, 2013
At Residential Finance we do not have a minimum requirement for loan amount. Give me a call if you want. 614-458-1903
thank you!
Flag Wed Jun 26, 2013
Molly Mosley…, Agent, Columbus, OH
Wed Jun 12, 2013
I have 2 lenders to recommend. Raub Warner with the State Bank 614-571-0626 and Aaron Barnard with Chase 614-407-0777. Do you have a realtor?
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Wed Jun 12, 2013
Any lender in the area will approve loans in the amount of 100k if the borrower is credit worthy and meets the underwriting standards.
Lauren Swiet…, Agent, Columbus, OH
Wed Jun 12, 2013
Hi Zahid!

I have a few lenders that I have referred to clients before in this range as well as investors with more of a 'portfolio build scenario"... If you are wanting a great lender to start the app process and to specfically discuss what youre main goals are in your purchase/s, let me know and I will be glad to connect you to a couple.. Every lender that I know can help and would refer you to is going to also most likely be able to offer you something competitively speaking that most larger banks would not or would be a little pickier on.. Hope this helped and here is my email L.swieterman@gmail.com

On a side note if you email me and I connect you with a couple , if you have a specific property or area youre interested in getting more info on possibly taking a look at I can start digging from that standpoint on my end so youre all set once you have all your bases touched!

Thanks and hope to hear from you,
Ginson Speich, Agent, New Albany, OH
Wed Jun 12, 2013
I have a list of lenders that work with homebuyers under 100k
Reach out to me I'd be happy to provide thier info.