Home Selling in Inglewood : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Rich Reed, Real Estate Pro in Arcadia, CA
Rich Reed answered:
Can I terminate a contract in CA if I had a lien which I was not aware & cannot be paid before closing?
I am a real estate broker qualified to advise you on California real estate matters, not the law. If you desire legal advice, consult with an attorney.
Are you working with a Realtor? ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Aug 13, 2016 Home Selling in Inglewood
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Inglewood > Home Selling in Inglewood
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer