Home Buying in Independence : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
My husbands step dad just passed away and his mom can't pay the house payments.
Since you know you'll need legal documents, go to an attorney. What you describe won't be pre-printed and on a web site. You need to have an estate attorney prepare your moms ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 18, 2015 Home Buying in 97351
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oregon > Polk County > Independence > Home Buying in Independence
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer