will they accept animanls?

Asked by Gwendolyn Warren, Atlanta, GA Sun May 1, 2011

Answers

5
Pamela Cohn’s answer
Pamela Cohn, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Mon May 2, 2011
Hi Gwendolyn,
You have only given a zip code (34677) so I cannot determine the neighborhood , subdivision or condo complex.
If it is single family homes, most likely the answer is yes dogs and cats or indoor pets, though some may limit the number to 2. Condo's, townhomes or villas may or may not depending on the community rules and deed restrictions.

If you have a pet this is an important priority. I would be glad to put together a search for you where pet's are permitted. I have a free service called “Listingbook”, which I provide for my clients. It is like a back door into the MLS, which updates daily: new listings, price changes, solds & withdrawn listings, allowing you to really be able to follow and learn the market. I set up a basic search according to your guidelines. Once you are in, you can change the parameters as you need. If this is something you would be interested in let me know & I would be glad to set up your free Listingbook Account.

If you come to visit the Tampa Bay area, I also have a free automated service called CITY (Curbside Info to You) available 24/7. I issue you a number you can call in on ANY Real Estate For Sale sign and it reads the MLS information to you from the street address for all ACTIVE MLS listings. If this would be helpful let me know. I just need your cell phone and an email to register it. If you want to put it on multiple phones, I can put up to three numbers on one user. Just send the numbers you want added. I will email you the number you call in on to get the information. Put it in your favorites for quick access when you are driving around. I use it all the time.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
Sue Archer R…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Fri Apr 17, 2015
If you provide more information I'm sure we would all be able to answer your question more
specifically.

Oldsmar (34677) has rental properties, in which the answer to your question would be specific to that property, and homes for sale under a Home owners association, that would specify what type of animal, how large, and how many would be acceptable.

You might want to specify what type of animal you're referring to. I know someone who rents a home and has lots of 'exotic' pets,...and I guess that was acceptable to their landlord.
Steven Pahl, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sun May 1, 2011
Gwendolyn, which particular neighborhood or complex do you need information about?

Steven J. Pahl e-PRO
Keller Williams Tampa Properties

813-319-6423 Office
813-763-7245 Cell

Steve@StevenPahl.com

Referrals Welcome !
Web Reference:  http://www.StevenPahl.com
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Sun May 1, 2011
Gwen,

This simply depends upon the community.....each has variations with its regulations and therefore it would be best to refer your questions to each individual association.
Bill Szydlow…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sun May 1, 2011
Gwendolyn,

Most complexes and subdivisions accept cats and dogs up to 50 lbs. What neighborhood are you looking at???

Bill Szydlowski
Future Home Realty
813-323-4443
Web Reference:  http://www.tampamyhome.com