why so many listings in cove area, what is the problem?

Asked by Vintageking, Atlantic City, NJ Thu Jul 8, 2010

Many claim cove area good ar4ea but many listings that keep on going down, why?

Answers

3
Carol Ruffu, Agent, Northfield, NJ
Sun Jul 11, 2010
There are no problems in the Cove! It is a great place to live. The last listing mentioned was sold in October to one of my buyers. The Cove is going through a transition phase. Some of the listings are estate sales, one of them is my listing. The original owners are passing on, retireing and moving south or those who bought as professional single men and women have had life changing situations like marraige, children or career changes. The Atlantic County down payment assistance program for those who work and live in Atlantic City, makes this a great opportunity in this market to buy at low prices and more importantly, low interest rates. Many of the units for sale are in need of TLC or all out upgrading. In my opinion this area is the best investment opportunity in Atlantic City at this time and that comes from a Realtor who was born and still lives in Atlantic City. If you are looking to purchase in the Cove I would be more than happy to assist you and guide you through my first hand experience.
Matthew & Ri…, Agent, Northfield, NJ
Thu Jul 8, 2010
There are currently 7 homes for sale in the Cove. None have sold since October of last year according to our MLS system. I would suggest the reason there are so many for sale is that they are not selling due to a higher price compared to what else is available. If you need help finding a great buy in Atlantic City please call me at 609-484-9890 ext. 132. Best wishes,

Matt
Web Reference:  http://HavilandGroup.net
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Jul 8, 2010
Do keep in mind that people often move for a variety of reasons, such as upsizing, downsizing, job relocation, financial reasons, move closer to family, etc. If you are looking to buy in the area, consider driving through the neighborhood-- get a sense of belonging, check out all that is important to you, speak to locals if the opportunity arises-- then make your determination, will your comfort level be reached.