who do i ask to find out wen i bought my house i wanna know because i lost the receipt?

Asked by maria, Fort Worth, TX Thu Mar 6, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Lloyd Martin, Agent, Keller, TX
Fri Mar 7, 2014
I can look it up for you if it is in North Texas.
Just need your address.
0 votes
Susie Kay, Agent, Dallas, TX
Fri Mar 7, 2014
Ask the agent who helped you purchased your home.

Susie Kay, RealtorĀ®
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
0 votes
Terri Vellios, Agent, Campbell, CA
Thu Mar 6, 2014
You can ask the agent that helped you. You can call your title officer. You can go to the county recorders office.
0 votes
George Felan, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Thu Mar 6, 2014
Hi Maria,

You can find much useful information by visiting http://www.tad.org and looking up your address. If you are looking to sell, I can do you full service for 4.5%. If you want to buy, I can offer you a cash rebate paid to you at closing (restrictions apply, call for details).

I go above and beyond with client care. I answer my phone to service you 24/7. You can call me at 2 in the afternoon or 2 in the morning, I am there for you.

George D. Felan
Ready Real Estate
0 votes
That's just what you need, Maria, a Realtor with two college degrees who says "I can do you full service." I suggest you want someone writing your contract who can use correct grammar. And don't forget to ask why his services are not worth as much as everyone else's...
Flag Thu Mar 6, 2014
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Thu Mar 6, 2014
Please post the address of your home and maybe we can help.
0 votes
Penny Adkers…, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Thu Mar 6, 2014
Ask the title company or look on the fort worth tax records call me 817-528-7706 I can look it up for you
Winansbhg realty
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more