whats the space rent?

Asked by Jane, Torrance, CA Fri Jul 1, 2011

Answers

5
Myra Berman, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Sun Aug 18, 2013
Myra Berman, Agent, Marina Pacifica Specialist since 1979

Hi Anna:

Prospects coming in to my :"open house" at Marina Pacifica have caught on to the fact that it the land was purchased in 1999 and loans are readily available on the now "fee simple" properties. Inventory doesn't last long and we are in a definite up-cycle with demand rising.

Myra Berman
Sandpiper Properties
5924 Naples Plaza
Long Beach, Ca. 90803

Telephone: 949-673-MYRA
949 -673-6972
DELETELisa M, , Long Beach, CA
Tue Sep 13, 2011
Hi Anna,

If you're talking about Belmont Shores Mobile Estates, please call me. I have 7 Active listings in the park and my family has done business there for 15 years. The space rent is $950 or $1,000 per month, based upon size and location of the lot. I also work actively in condos and townhomes in the Marina Pacifica area neighborhood. Let me know how I can help! Warm Regards, Lisa McKim, Realtor, License #01794911, Main Street Realtors, (562) 314-9349.
John Berukoff, , Long Beach, CA
Sat Jul 2, 2011
Anna, Geary is a specialist for Marina Pacifica. He has been there since the 70's. I know this because he was a neighbor in Key 11.
Geary M. Smi…, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Sat Jul 2, 2011
Anna, Are you referring to Unit Space Lease? If so this term appears in the land lease Marina Pacifica was built on.This lease was purchased in 1999 and the property is now Fee Simply ( you own the land ). Call me for additional details. I specialize in selling this development and have owned multiple units since 1976.
Best Regards
Geary M Smith GRI, CRS
Marina Pacifica Specialist
Century 21Beachside,
Cell 562-754-1732
Web Reference:  http://marinapacifica.info
Maya Swamy, , Long Beach, CA
Fri Jul 1, 2011
I am not sure what kind of space you are looking for. But if it is residential then there is a wide range of properties in Marina Pacifica. I would be glad to answer your question once I have more information