R Wowaka, Home Buyer in Hyde Park, NY

what is the value of BIG water over not BIG water?

Asked by R Wowaka, Hyde Park, NY Fri Aug 27, 2010

Answers

5
Dennis Evans, Agent, Clifton Park, NY
Sat Sep 7, 2013
The Value will always vary depending on the exact location and what the property owners values it at... In the end... The real Value is what a Buyer is willing to pay for it....
I do agree that these views and location will make a property much more valuable and in the end... A quicker sale.... But the BUYER is the only one that can put that price on the property.
Steve Taylor, Agent, Columbia, SC
Sat Sep 7, 2013
Compare our Big Water View to your Skyline views of NewYork . I feel if you have the extra to spend on the great view it is most likely worth the extra. Make sure your lot has good year round depth for your boat usage also .
Craig Carpen…, Agent, Fort Collins, CO
Thu Apr 28, 2011
Big water is a personal preference. With big water you get panoramic views of the lake but also more wind and noise. For some that is a reasonable trade off. for others it is not. A concern should also be how deep the water is off of your dock, The lake can vary up to 4 feet in depth over the year. Some dock will have little or no water when the lake is at it's lower level. Hope that helps.
Hope Dorn, Agent, Lexington, SC
Sun Nov 28, 2010
I currently have a BIG water lot available--- reduced. Please let me know if you would like to view it.
Melinda Ray, Agent, Columbia, SC
Fri Aug 27, 2010
The value of big water is that you have deeper water for bigger boats. Another value is that you get a panoramic view of the big lake over that of a cove. You also have year round water.

If you are looking to buy or sell, please feel free to give me a call!

Melinda Ray
W Realty
319-8911