what is the record of this house?

Asked by Taylor, Orrington, ME Sun Apr 1, 2012

Answers

4
Rlm71175, Home Owner, Orrington, ME
Fri Oct 26, 2012
My Grandfather bought this land 3 1/2 acres in 1948 he built 5 Baker lane for his family. In 1980 he gave the acre 12 baker lane sits on to parents and with his help, My own father built the house by hand, devoting his nights and weekends to its construction, with my grandfather teaching him everything he knew.
They don't make 'em like that anymore, Houses or men! This place embodies everything that a child is entitled to grow up surrounded by, security, acceptance, a sense of identity and most important of all, unconditional love. It's in my blood and always will be.
Jo, , Hartland, ME
Tue Jul 17, 2012
46 chick hill was mine to begin with. I picked it out and had it set the way it is, not the way it was meant to be. I loved that house, circumstances decided the selling of it, I deeply regret it now. Altho it is remote from major city, Bangor/Brewer it is still a great house. I really miss it but now at my age I don't need all that room nor can I afford it.
Diana Downs, Agent, Bangor, ME
Sun Apr 1, 2012
Hi Taylor,
Your question is not showing which house your asking about. Also, could you be a little more specific about the record. Not sure what you're asking.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Sun Apr 1, 2012
You have no house attached or mentioned.