what is the condo fee and any other exp?

Asked by miles-stan, Bonita Springs, FL Sat Sep 22, 2012

Answers

2
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sun Sep 23, 2012
No property, no address, how can we give you any answer?
I would very much suggest that you select an area Realtor, one experienced professional to assist you in your search and who will protect your interest and gather all the answers to all your questions for
you and guide you through the entire process starting with getting you pre-approved by a reputable
lender.

Good Luck to you. if you need recommendations for a local Realtor, let me know, remember when you
buy a home that is listed on the multiple listing service by a Realtor/Brokerage your buyers agent
will be paid by the seller's side at the closing, in other words his or her services to you are free to YOU!
Do not do this on your own!

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Pamela Cohn, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Sun Sep 23, 2012
Miles-Stan....what is the property?

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs, but I need to know the property you are asking about. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, CDM, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155