what is the average price per acre on Havens Corner Road (toward Mann and Taylor Station)?

Asked by Christy Stratton, 43230 Sun Oct 3, 2010

Answers

3
Jeff Paeltz’s answer
Jeff Paeltz, Agent, New Albany, OH
Wed Oct 6, 2010
Hi Christy,

I searched the following area for your question. From Crooked MIll Rd to the W. to RT605 to the E. Havens Corner to the S. and Havens Rd to the N. There have been 4 sales in this area. Below is what I was able to gleam from those sales.

The price per/acre well depend mainly on " how much acreage" is for sale. In smaller acre sales , under 3 acres ready for development the price can be as high as 68K per acre. The most recent sale was April of this year for around 67k. Other sales of acreage of 5+ the average price was around 30K, but those sales were in 1999 and 2002. You can bet that the price has dropped at least 20% . So to answer your question. The price per/acre for smaller than 3 acres is going to be about 67K and around 5 or more acres at around 25k per/acre. Hope this has helped. If you want a copy of those sales just let me know. Be glad to provide them.
Eric Ransom, Agent, Worthington, OH
Wed Oct 6, 2010
Since the first of the year $/sq. ft. in the area you reference has averaged in the $125 range, but has varied greatly. I looked primarily at the area bounded by Reynoldsburg-New Albany Rd., Havens Corners and Clark State. There obviously is great disparity with homes in subdivisions as well as many on acreage. The range of home sizes also makes establishing an average challenging. To really get a handle on $/sq. ft. I would need more specific information about the property.
C clark, , 43147
Sun Oct 3, 2010
There are many factors that affect the average price per acre such as best use, utilities, Physical characteristics, zoning, and so on. I would suggest contacting some realtors for a more in depth CMA or providing additional information on the land/property.