what is the High School and Middle School. My kids go to greenbrier middle and Oscar Smith high now want to keep them there.

Asked by Timberly Trumble, Chesapeake, VA Mon Dec 12, 2011

Answers

8
Charles Lewis, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Mon Feb 6, 2012
Yup! The best place is to go to Chesapeake Public Schools website and use their search option.
Jo Cross, , Chesapeake, VA
Mon Dec 12, 2011
Hello Timberly:

It is always best that you go directly to the school system to get that information to ensure you get the most current data. For the Chesapeake Public Schools, please use this link:

http://www.cpschools.com/departments/newconstruction_plannin…

This link will give you the opportunity to look at Attendance Zones, which will show you the geographic area for each schools. Click the drop down and you will see Greenbrier and Oscar Smith. You also have the option of entering a particular address and it will show you what schools serve that address.

If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Jo Cross, ABRM, CDPE, CRB, CRS, GRI, ePRO
Managing Broker
Coldwell Banker Professional, REALTORS
312 Cedar Lakes Drive
Chesapeake, VA 23322
(o) 757-410-5411
(cell) 757-652-9700
Email: jcross@cb-pro.com
Web Reference:  http://jocross.com
Mechelle Ric…, Agent, Chesapeake, VA
Mon Dec 12, 2011
If you provide the address thats in question, I can give you an accurate answer. Call me at 757-478-8786
Laurie Spivey, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Mon Dec 12, 2011
If you provide the address you are looking for, I will be happy to get that infrmation to you. If you are interested in one of my listings, please contact me directly at 757-549-2000. Thank you
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Dec 12, 2011
Since no link is visible, either directly contact the listing agent, or any other agent/realty office can also help, they all have access to the same information, or directly contact the school with the address.
KK German, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Mon Dec 12, 2011
Or...here is the link directly for you to look up your address.
KK German, Wainwright Real Estate
Charlene.ho…, Agent, Chesapeake, VA
Mon Dec 12, 2011
If you could provide the actual address of the property I can research and let you know for sure.
Robin Gauthi…, Agent, Chesapeake, VA
Mon Dec 12, 2011
If you do to the Chesapeake schools website look for the school locator tab. You can type in the address and it will show you the schools. Let me know if you have any other questions: robinsoldmyhome@gmail.com