what is my home worth - 800 Becker Rd. Glenview, IL. 60025

Asked by Mary Anne, 60025 Sat Jun 13, 2009

Answers

3
Michele Wils…, Agent, Lake Forest, IL
Wed May 22, 2013
This is an old question and should be removed
Tanya Vovk, , 60093
Sun Jun 14, 2009
I cannot agree more with Pat and Steve. Just wanted to add that the way you should approach this depends on your current situation:1.If you are thinking to put your house on the market and need CMA to know how to position it, my answer would be – we don’t evaluate homes just by address, we actually need to talk to the seller to learn more about the house, then we may ask the seller’s permission to see it before we can come up with more or less satisfactory answer to the question, something that will be of value to you; 2. If you need to have a general idea where you are in this changing market and what to expect in the nearest future you still need to contact an agent who may help you to get the picture just by answering few of your questions on the phone. In any case, if you want to get some good answers you'd better get in touch with a real person. Feel free to contact me with further questions. Glenview is a part of the North Shore Communities I work with.
Pat & Steve…, Agent, Westlake, OH
Sun Jun 14, 2009
The price is determined by the location & condition of your home, plus the recent sales prices of similar homes in your market area and the list prices of similar homes currently for sale in your market area. Contact a local real estate agent in your area to do a No Obligation CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) of your home. You can also hire an appraiser for a fee.