what is it like to live on 1024 Burning Oaks Court, Venice Gardens 34293 Unit 33?

Asked by Ritae, Venice, FL Wed Jun 8, 2011

Answers

5
Rick Taylor, , Venice, FL
Tue Jun 18, 2013
Jacaranda West is one of Venice's desirable areas to live. It is a deed restricted area with reasonable HOA fees
Charryl Youm…, Agent, Venice, FL
Thu Jun 9, 2011
Hello, again, Ritae.

FYI, this home at 1024 Burning Oaks Court in Jacaranda West (Venice Gardens) went under contract yesterday.

I hope the buyer was you!!!!

Take care.
Janis Osbon, , Venice, FL
Thu Jun 9, 2011
I've lived in Venice Gardens for the last 10 years. I find it to be a quiet, well kept, friendly neighborhood with a very mixed age group of people. One of the things I value most about the neighborhood is its convenient location. We're close to everything in Venice and I can be in either Sarasota or Port Charlotte in about 20 minutes. There are currently about 55 properties for sale in Venice Gardens...some quite a bit less than the one you're looking at and some quite a bit more...so a thorough search of the area should lead you to just what you want!
Janis Osbon
Horizon Realty International
941-223-4005
jbosbon@verizon.net
Jim Soda, Agent, Lakewood Ranch, FL
Wed Jun 8, 2011
Can't say it any better than Charryl did. It's a great little area close to everything, shopping, beaches. restaurants and you can be downtown Sarasota in 40 minutes. It's what is important to you and of course Price range. Good Luck in your search. Search our website at: http://www.jimsoda.com for the properties of your dreams.
Jim Soda ... TheSodaGroup.com
941-809-7759 Sodasells@gmail.com
Keller Williams Realty Sarasota-Lakewood Ranch
Keller Williams #1 team
Web Reference:  http://www.jimsoda.com
Charryl Youm…, Agent, Venice, FL
Wed Jun 8, 2011
I imagine it must be very nice to live in this home. It's on a quiet cul de sac in Jacaranda West, backing up to a small water canal that leads out to the golf course. So, the pool and lanai have a canal view, and the neighborhood itself is full of water and golf course views. Great for walking or riding your bike. Jacaranda West Golf & Country Club has a whole menu of affordable membership options, and Center Road will take you straight to the beach in about 5 miles. The annual HOA fee is only $258 per year, which takes care of the neighborhood entrances and common areas. I would call this Country Club living on a beer budget.