what is it like to live in belleview pa 15202 or n howard ave in bellview?

Asked by man.scrap@yahoo.com, Pittsburgh, PA Thu Nov 10, 2011

Answers

2
Windynights, Both Buyer And Seller, Glenshaw, PA
Tue Jan 31, 2012
I would not buy in Bellevue...rent maybe if I had a big dog or gun...better places to live out there.
I disagree. Bellevue is a lovely community with a small town feel. Parades and community events, etc. The area is very convenient for shopping and walking to restaurants, etc. Would send my children to private schools though.
Flag Tue Apr 14, 2015
Glenshaw isn't that great as well. lots of break ins and drug issues with the teens. Shaler school dist is't what it used to be, taxes and water $ hikes. Know old friends and neighbors that moved into that area and are looking into moving back to the first boro's.
Plus the commute deal with 28 corridor and you have to drive everywhere. I would do your home work and speak with a Realtor to find what moves you.
Flag Wed Apr 17, 2013
Andrew Belon…, Agent, Allison Park, PA
Fri Dec 2, 2011
Thank you for the question! Bellevue, PA is a nice little community with a rich history as it sits right along the Ohio River. The area is filled with older Craftsman, Cape Cod and Victorian styel homes with a lot of charm and character (and space). Bellevue can offer buyers some great values to choose from while being located just minutes away from a lot of the conveniences of the North Hills and downtown Pittsburgh. Bellevue, Ben Avon, Avalon, Avonworth, Emsworth, West View and Perrysville are neighboring communities that provide easy access to retail, parks, restaurants, schools and nightlife while still claiming a small town feel and reasonable property values and taxes. I'd be happy to help you find the home that best suits your wishlist - visit my profile on Trulia.com and contact me with any questions! Thank you!
Web Reference:  http://bellevueboro.com/