Akawas, Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

what is Progreso Village like? I know nothing about the area.

Asked by Akawas, Fort Lauderdale, FL Sat Dec 11, 2010

Answers

5
marc jablon, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Thu Dec 6, 2012
If you're searching for a Fort Lauderdale home in the Progresso area, you will be in an area whose values are on the rise as the area continues to upgrade.

That is very much based on the influence of Wilton Manors, a city whose gentrification has progressed well past its own borders.

You may want to have your Fort Lauderdale real estate agent show you homes in the Progresso area. You will find homes with prices from around $35,000 for small houses that may need heavy rehab, into the mid $300,000s Naturally, the price you pay will depend on the location and the condition of the property.

If you take a look at recent comps for homes in the Progresso area of Fort Lauderdale and homes in Wilton Manors, you may decide that home prices in Progresso -- and even in Wilton Manors, despite its increases -- are still relative bargains...because they continue to increase based on improvement in the area.

Marc Jablon, the Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
- Allison Ad…, , Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sun Dec 12, 2010
This is an extremely "hot" neighborhood, up and coming area like Victoria Park. I would be happy to provide you with neighborhood and information on the available properties. This moment it is a great opportunity to buy there.
Amy Vulpis, Agent, FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
Sun Dec 12, 2010
Progresso Village is part of the City of Fort Lauderdale CRA (Community Redevelopment Agency). It is located just north of Sistrunk Blvd and west of Andrews Avenue. Close to downtown, beaches & shopping. If you would forward your search criteria, I would be happy to send you available properties and a comprehensive community information report.
Web Reference:  http://www.amyvulpis.com
steve kravitz, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sun Dec 12, 2010
Progreso Village. I believe is the next up and coming Victoria Park or Wilton Manors
Eileen Sempr…, , Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sat Dec 11, 2010
Do you mean Village East Condo in Ft. Lauderdale? Please confirm. Thanks