what is Breezewood complex like? anyone know, if its in financial trouble, or run down, before we even look at it? thanks.. shawn

Asked by Jalinmadison, Guilford, CT Tue May 1, 2012

Answers

5
Spider Web’s answer
Spider Web, Renter, East Haven, CT
Fri May 4, 2012
I lived there for 4 years, pest control out every 6 months for cockroaches. If you are looking to use the pool in the summer well, it is not always clean! August 2011 turned green and no one could use it. they really do not want children to have fun in the pool so instead of taking control with the parents the option was to say something was wrong and it could not be fixed.
Too much humidity, always damp, floors buckle.....really look into this and ask a lot of questions. Most importantly are the infestation of roaches!!!!!
customerpete…, Home Owner, East Haven, CT
Sun Feb 9, 2014
I've lived there for eight years as an owner. We love being so close to the beach. Most renters are disgruntled, though, because they want more control and lower rents. The condo management takes care of any problem, virtually immediately, but we have had no issues with them. We love the shoreline area, so we are happy there. Peter D.
mmario36734, , East Haven, CT
Fri Aug 9, 2013
I lived for ten years on Atwood St and Breezewood is a dump of a swampland I wood run run run from that whole in the wall. Not sellable only renters. You have been warned
Sue, Home Owner, East Haven, CT
Fri Mar 29, 2013
BREEZEWOOD, UGH!!!!!!!! WHERE DO I START???? WELL DON'T BUY UNIT UNLESS YOU INTEND ON SPENDING A FORTUNE IN CONDO FEES AND SPECIAL ASSESSMENTS. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED. ITS BUILT ON SWAMPLANDS AND ALL THE BASEMENTS ARE FLOOD ZONES ,,UNLESS THEY HAVEN BEEN EXCAVATED.. THE FIRST SET OF UNITS (45-50) ARE COCKROACH AND TERMITE INFESTED... BEEN A PROBLEM IN ALL SIX UNITS FOR YEARS..TOO MANY RENTERS ,, NO ONE CAN SELL UNITS. ONLY TO RENT THEM OUT.. ASSOCIATION IS ALWAYS TOWING JUNK CARS AWAY. RACCOONS A PROBLEM A FEW YEARS AGO. I THINK THAT'S UNDER CONTROL FOR THE TIME BEING. THEY CAUGHT AND KILLED ALL THE RACCOONS AND SKUNKS FOR NOW. WELL I AM A RENTER BUT I AM VERY INVOLVED IN ALL ASPECTS OF CONDOS.. MOST UNITS HAVE NO ROOM FOR ANY STORAGE. ONE BEDROOMS ARE SUPER SMALL. 2 BEDROOM 3RD FLOOR UNITS THE ROOF LEAKS . WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. POOL IS BETTER. THE PROBLEM IS FIXED BUT ITS A SMALL SACRIFICE TO MOVE THERE FOR A POOL. THAT'S USUALLY THE ONE THING RENTERS ARE ATTRACTED TOO. THE POOL. THEY SEE IT AND THINK ABOUT HOW NICE IT IS IN THE SUMMER. AND IT IS BUT FOR A FEW MONTHS ITS ONLY OPEN AND THE REST OF THE YEAR YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO ENJOY.. ITS ALSO VERY LOUD N THE SUMMER.. YOU CAN HEAR EVERYTHING YOUR NEIGHBORS ARE SAYING IN THE COURTYARD.. EVERYTHING ECHOS FROM YOUR UNIT TO THE OUTSIDE..... THEY ARE CHEAP TO RENT... YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR..
Thomas Towns…, Agent, Meriden, CT
Tue May 1, 2012
Shawn, good Condo, near beach, well kept grounds. See my website at attrealty.com for contact information, showing or other questions you may have.
I do not think so..look at the reviews of people who live there. You just want to sell, sell, sell, and
no fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flag Sun May 6, 2012