In My Neighborhood in 33024>Question Details

Frog1971, Other/Just Looking in Hollywood, FL

what high school will my son attend . He lives in 8590 NW 4th street Pembroke Pines Florida 33024.

Asked by Frog1971, Hollywood, FL Mon Jan 31, 2011

Hi Frog1971, The public high school for that home is McArthur High school.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 31, 2011
Hi Frog1971. Here's the link to find out that information - Hope that helps.

Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 31, 2011
You may also want to check Magnet Schools available, McFatter for instance is Broward County's number 1 academic High School located on the campus of the Nova elementary schools and Broward college
go to:, and it will have a school finder tab, Just put in your address, and the site will tell you which is your home school. They are all good in Pembroke Pines. However, if your son has particular studies he likes/wants, you can always send him to a different school with a magnate program to suit his interests...or, I sent my daughter to Miramar HS's IB (international bacculaureat) program, which is excellent for teaching our kids to write, research, critical thinking, etc...albeit it's very rigorous. I liked it because it kept those kids in a smaller group, and they were all great, smart kids with multi-cultural backgrounds.

I am a realtor, mortgage broker, and property mgr., plus I'm on the Diversity Committee of Broward Schools and the Hallandale Education Comm. I am also a mother of 3, two of whom have gone to ivy league schools. If I can be of further service, let me know.

The information you receive here may be well intended and accurate, however, it would be advisable that you contact the district office to be certain. It wouldn't be the first time someone purchased or rented a home assuming they were in a certain district....only to find out later, they were not!

The most reliable information will come from the school itself......

Hello Frog: He'd be going to McArthur High School in Pembroke Pines.

Hope this helped!

Villa G Realty, Inc.
Tel: 954-816-7996
Web Reference: