what happens when u know someone that has not payed mortgage for over 2 years and taxes for a 1 & half or more and has no house ins.?

Asked by davidhort42, Claremont, NH Mon Jul 8, 2013

house has bad wiring uninsulated ect. 15 Marcy ave. Charlestown NH.03603

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Scott Godzyk’s answer
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Tue Jul 9, 2013
Eventually the home will be foreclosed on and they will be forced to move,. Banks are holding people accountable for the losses and also will cloud their credit for the next 10 years. People who wreck their homes are no being charged with crimes. It all catches up in the end
0 votes
how do i get this property red flaged
Flag Thu Jul 11, 2013
when and how long does this take 15 Marcy ave. Charlestown NH. 03603
Flag Wed Jul 10, 2013
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Mon Jul 8, 2013
NOTHING happens.
Things only happen when one ACTS on what they know.
What do you want to DO?
The bank and the county WILL act on what they know. The county already has. This is a clue regarding what you CAN do if you wanted to gain control of this house.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
1 vote
Jen Baker, Agent, Charlestown, NH
Mon Aug 17, 2015
The homeowner that owes a mortgage payment and has not paid it will lose his or her home. Occasionally it will take the lender a lengthy period of time to reclaim the property, but it will happen.
0 votes
Ciconer, Home Buyer, Grafton, NH
Sat Mar 8, 2014
They'll get caught, lose the property and go further into the abyss.

Mind your own business!
0 votes
Terri Vellios, Agent, Campbell, CA
Fri Jul 12, 2013
You may know too much. What is your concern?

If there is a mortgage on the house, the mortgage holder usually requires to be named as additionally insured. If the owner let's the insurance lapse, the mortgage company will most likely order insurance to protect their investment.

Eventually the mortgage holder and or tax assessor will take over the property, depending on the laws of your state and the documents involved.
Web Reference:  http://www.terrivellios.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more