what changes need to be are could be made in high point nc in the eastwood community for prevent a crime?

Asked by Green, High Point, NC Mon Feb 14, 2011

Answers

2
Jason Ewing’s answer
Jason Ewing, Agent, High Point, NC
Wed Feb 16, 2011
Green,

The city of High Point currently supports a number of neighborhood watch programs in dozens of communities. I am on the city of High Point's Citizens Advisory Council and would be more than happy to put you in touch with Michelle McNair in the Community & Neighborhood Development department. She should be able to give you some options that your neighborhood might consider to prevent crime. Please contact me through my profile here on Trulia and I can provide you with Michelle's information. Thanks.

Jason Ewing
Coldwell Banker Triad, Realtors
Larry Story, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Mon Feb 14, 2011
Green,

You can obviously speak with the High Point police department and more of your concerned neighbors about possibly doing a community watch. Unfortunately when good people do nothing that is when crime thrives. So if you can get some of your fellow neighbors you can start to help. Definitely check with the local police to see what programs they already have in effect or are possibly started.

Hope this helps,