what are construction costs for encino, ca 91436?

Asked by Matt, Encino, CA Tue Feb 14, 2012

Answers

2
Chelsea Robi…, Agent, Encino, CA
Wed May 15, 2013
JoAnna has a great answer here. It most definitely would depend on what type of lot you're looking to build on. The best plan would be to get an architect/general contractor out to your property (if you already have found it) and try to get an estimate. They will be able to let you know what specific circumstances your land might have.

Chelsea Robinson
Realtor - Rodeo Realty
Encino, CA
818-934-0611
ChelseaRobinsonRealEstate.com
JoAnna Selby, Agent, Sherman Oaks, CA
Tue Mar 27, 2012
I understand you are interested in the construction costs for 91436. It depends on whether you are located in the hills or flats of Encino. If you are in the hills, the construction costs are going to be more to build a property with no foundation because your geological report might state you need caissons to create a firm foundation for your home. Caissons are around 20k a piece depending on the depth. If the home is in the flats, plan for it to cost around $120/sq ft for a home with the basics and $200/sq ft for a home with lots of bells and whistles.

JoAnna Selby
Prudential California Realty ~
13103 Ventura Blvd., Suite A
Studio City, CA 91604
818.447.1024 Direct
818.783.3049 Fax
JoAnna@VenturaBlvdRealty.com
http://www.VenturaBlvdRealty.com
DRE#01894146

"Oh, by the way, I am never too busy for any of your referrals."