In My Neighborhood in 97443>Question Details

Louisa Egan, Home Buyer in Glide, OR

this home interests me very much also. i would like to speak with listing agent.....louisa egan 909-223=2556 or louisastopper@yahoo.com...thanks

Asked by Louisa Egan, Glide, OR Mon Mar 15, 2010

Answers

3
I'm the owner, the structure ( home ) that was built on this property in 2007 by a local contractor in Roseburg, Oregon., is a total lose due to this contractors defective construction, both structurally, code violations, and MOLD, due to defective construction. We vacated the structure in 2009 due to these issues, our insurance carrier investigated the loss and terminated insurance coverage due to "defective construction". The property was appraised in 2012, because the structure is a total lose and the cost to demo it approx 39K, the appraisal was only $70,500.00, the county assessors office has adjusted the assessment based on the structures condition, etc..
Louisa - nothing came through to tell us what home you are interested in! Please give us more information.

Thanks~
This makes no sense.

Please clarify what you are doing.

Dirk