there is vacant house in our area. Address 10950 Claridon Troy Rd., Chardon, Oh 44024. When I looked up?

Asked by Suepavella, Chardon, OH Sat Apr 18, 2009

property in auditors office it say sHomesales Inc. Owns it. How do I find out if they are selling it and how much they are asking for it

Answers

2
Donna Toth, Agent, Solon, OH
Mon Apr 20, 2009
This home was listed for $132, 900 and was reduced to $113,950. The owners paid $70,000 in 1995. What is interesting is that they have a mortgage of $220,500 as of 2005 so this is well below what they are asking and is most likely in a short sale. There are 18 other listings in this price range in the Chardon area, ranging from $100,000 to $150,000. There are 2 in Contingency and 7 in Pending. 8 homes have Closed or Sold since January 1 of 2009.

Donna and I have lived in Geauga County all our lives so I think we have a pretty good handle on this area, as well as eastern Cuyahoga County so if you need help, let us know. David has his ABR and has the expertise to help you puchase your home, especially if you are a first time home buyer. And it is a perfect time to buy a home. Check out our website at http://www.TheTothTeam.com. David
Pat & Steve…, Agent, Westlake, OH
Sat Apr 18, 2009
Suepavella:

The home was listed for sale. However, there is now a sale pending on the home. A contract was accepted by the seller on 3/17/09. The home was listed for $113,950. We won't know what the actual purchase price is until the sale closes.

If you are interested in purchasing a home, we can help you as your Buyer's Agents - - our services are free to a buyer we represent, as the seller pays our commission. We cover all of Northeast OH. If you are a first time home buyer, this is the perfect year to buy. With the $8,000 fed tax credit, interest rates at some all time lows, and fantastic prices for homes in every price range, 2009 is the year to buy. To qualify for the $8,000 fed tax credit you must own your purchased home no later than 11/30/09. So, now is the time to start looking.

For your information, if you have a home to sell, we are Seller's Agents, as well. We cover all of Northeast OH.

Please see our web site noted below.

Pat Pribisko
TEAM PRIBISKO