tell me about live in 92509

Asked by humbertocano25, Riverside, CA Wed Nov 16, 2011

Answers

7
Tamara Short, Agent, La Mirada, CA
Fri May 8, 2015
The part of the zip code that I live in is Jurupa Valley. This is a horse friendly community with local arenas and riding trails. The neighborhood I live in consists of homes with at least a quarter acre of property and most properties are closer to a half acre. This allows residents to own and breed livestock. I love this area because it projects a small town feel but is part of a very large city.
Garrigus Real…, Agent, Redlands, CA
Tue Dec 6, 2011
Honestly, whenever someone asks about an area in the general sense, or if they ask whether an area is "good or not", my only advise is to drive the area yourself. Everyone's opinion is subjective, and what I like may be different from what you like.
Stephen McKee, Agent, Riverside, CA
Wed Nov 16, 2011
That zip code covers a WIDE range of areas. Be specific about what part. East or west of Van Buren? North or south of Limonite? By the 15 freeway? That zip code covers a lot of different neighborhood types.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Nov 16, 2011
Keep in mind that opinions are just that; if interested in purchasing in the area, resaerch online and do take the time and visit more than once, that way an informed decision can be made...
David Melend…, Agent, Riverside, CA
Wed Nov 16, 2011
92509 is a very good area for investors and families. Some areas are vey shakey and some are fantastic all have great prices.
Call or email me with your questions.
David Melendez
951-757-1113
RealDave5@Gmail.com
Ludy Ivonina, Agent, Corona, CA
Wed Nov 16, 2011
It's a good area.If you are looking for a house to buy I will help you.
Please contact me at (909)731-7124 or email: ludy@tarbell.com
Thank you.
Ludy Ivonina
Realtor.
Robert Gurss…, Agent, Chino Hills, CA
Wed Nov 16, 2011
I live in 92509 area. It is a good zip code to live. There are many properties available and all different price ranges. If you are looking for a home to buy feel free to give me a call. There are many different areas in the zip code so whatever you are looking you will find.,