so. mi. high needs to monitor hallways and lock doors to prevent skipping. students are under their supervision and should be liable. i cant babysit.

Asked by Tiffany, South Milwaukee, WI Thu Apr 14, 2011

Answers

1
katiesg’s answer
katiesg, Home Owner, South Milwaukee, WI
Sat Jan 19, 2013
1) There are video cameras in the hallways that monitor what is happening.
2) In a previous post you wanted students to be able to get out of class to "use the bathroom" when they could use common sense and go to the bathroom before class starts or wait until the end of class.
3) When students "go to the bathroom" they roam the halls, vandalize property or sometimes they leave the building and don´t come back.
4) Thus, your two posts contradict each other.

Furthermore, you are upset that students skip school but can´t be troubled to help out for the common good by "babysitting". But want others to do the "babysitting" for you (probably of your children). Shouldn´t parents be liable for their child´s bad behavior? Also, do not tell me that it is the teacher´s responsibility to babysit. Their degrees are in education AND their field of expertise and they are busy trying to educate your child.