In My Neighborhood in 32903>Question Details

Jean, Home Seller in 32903

sales history, indialantic, FL

Asked by Jean, 32903 Tue Mar 20, 2012

Can we see a 10-year history of average condo sale prices in this area?

I was wondering how this would be helpful, and I just can't see any way this could be helpful to someone?

Would past sales price tell us anything about the future?

This History might show prices went up, then they crashed, and now are steady! So do we assume they continue to go down because of past, or do we assume this is bottom and they will return to 2004/5 levels as fast as they dropped? Or maybe they return on slower pace. Maybe they just stay where the are now? How does the past show us the future? Might world events impact the condo market? Babyboomers? 15 trillion of government debt and going up? Euro?
Yes, there is a way for you to have this information but it would be helpful if I had the characteristics of the one you are trying to do the comparison. Otherwise, all I can tell you is that there were 482 condos sold with different prices. I will be glad to give you the information, just write me via e-mail at or call me at 321 482-8253

Have a wonderful day!!!

Euceny Deanto
I would be happy to talk to you on condo sales in the Indialantic area. Please contact me and I will go over the information.

Thank you
Erika Rogers
321-508-7661 cell